Vertical Glass Straight Line Edging Grinding Polisher Machine

Vertical Glass Straight Line Edging Grinding Polisher Machine

                                              vertical glass straight line edging grinding polisher machine

 

CZPT parameter:

 Quantity of motors: 

9sets

Minimum grinding size:

0 – 2.5m/min

Thickness of the processed glass:

3mm – 25mm

Feeding speeds: 

60mm x 60mm

Electrical power: 

sixteen.3kw

Voltage: 

380V/50 Hz

External dimension: 

six.8m * 1.0m * 2.5m

packing dimension: 

three.5m x 1.2m x one.5m

double glass edging machine value Fat: 

3000kg.

Main CONFIGURATION

1. The transmission box is of metal supplies (annealing to avoid deformation).

two. The basis and fro-rear beams are of casting components (annealing to stop deformation).

3. The transmission program is adopted of mechanical frequency variable reducer, double spiral pace reducer, as nicely as sleeve-kind chain of gear the motion of entrance beam and grinding spindles are adopted of direct screw driving, and dovetail slider are adopted to assistance and positioning.

four. Entrance-and-rear pressure pads are adopted of higher-depth plastic materials.

five. Rack is created of aluminum spacer.

six. The conveying is of flat timing belt.

seven. A single Manual oil pump lubrication.

eight. Stainless steel h2o tank. Defend is of spraying plastics.

9. Glass thickness adjustment is via motor.

10. Loading section outfitted with lifting system.

Picture – package 
 

Remarks:

A. Pkg: for lengthy time transportation
B. Conditions: Freight On Board (FOB HangCZPT)
C. From HangCZPT, China
D. Delivery Time: For the duration of 15 Days Soon after We Acquire Your First Payment.
E. Payment: Telex Transfer (T/T), 30% be Compensated as deposit, and the rest 70% is compensated before supply the
device.
F. Assure period of time: 1 year from the date of customer getting the equipment.

 

Speak to —– Ms Ceci Liu 

Cell:-15098968538 

 

 

 

Vertical Glass Straight Line Edging Grinding Polisher Machine